Our Middle School Program provides a unique bridge from Elementary to High School while recognizing the growing needs of students in today’s world. Middle School teachers are equipped to instruct and guide students in their development of executive functioning skills like organization and note-taking while teaching their disciplines in a manner that incorporates learning differentiation and cognitive development. These are grafted into classroom instruction in a way that does not overwhelm or overburden the student. The program is intentionally designed to educate students in these three very different and distinct grades.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Full Day 7:55 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Blue Day Dismissal 12:45 p.m.
Early stay is available from 7:15-7:40 a.m.
All School Early Dismissal - 11:30 a.m.
- Bachelors in Arts in Christian Studies from North Greenville University
- Master's in Education from Southern Wesleyan University
- Certified in Secondary Leadership through Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever"
Vision for the Upper School:
- To partner with parents in the education of their middle and high school students. FPA is small by design; our focus is on providing quality programs in the areas of academics, service, fine arts, and athletics, to allow our students to participate in a full and engaging middle and high school career that prepares them for the rigors of college and beyond.
Family & Fun Facts:
- I am married to David Thompson
- I have one daughter, Kaya Thompson, but consider all of my students my own!
- There are few things more rewarding to me than being able to watch our Seniors walk across the stage and get their diploma