To complete the online re-enrollment process, you will access ParentsWeb using your existing login. If you do not have a login, please contact the following staff members:
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.firstpresacademy.com.
- Click on the Parent Portal box at the top of the Homepage.
- Select the RenWeb Access located under the word ADMINISTRATION.
- Enter FP-SC as the District Code
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact the following staff members:
- After logging in, click on Apply / Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student(s). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
We are excited for the 2020 - 2021 school year!
$150 per student
To kick off our BLITZ, any currently enrolled family who re-enrolls for 2020 – 2021, between 12 NOON on Monday, December 2, to 12 NOON on Tuesday, December 3, will receive a $350 credit per family to use towards tuition!
Wednesday, January 8, - Friday, February 28, 2020
$200 per rising K4 student
$300 per rising K5 - 12th Grade student
$250 for each additional K5 - 12 Grade student
Begins March 1, 2020
The Late Enrollment period extends into the next academic school year. Individuals enrollments are processed on a first come, first serve basis and the enrollment fee is assessed at the highest rate.
Re-Enrollment fee is:
$300 per rising K4 student
$500 per rising K5 - 12th Grade student