Scheduled school day hours may not be the same as a normal work day for our busy, professional parents, so Early and Late Stay Programs are available.
We are in the process of revising early and late stay options to best suit the needs of parents. The tentative plan is for the school bus to leave from the Downtown campus by about 7:15 a.m., so we want to offer care for Preschool at that same time. We also plan to keep the discount in place for siblings if possible. Although these times and amounts are subject to change, the current times and costs are as follows:
7:45 - 9:00 a.m./$4 per day
2:15 - 4:00 p.m./$10 per day
2:15 - 5:30 p.m./$15 per day
- Reservations should be made in advance to secure a space.
- Preschool students with siblings riding the school bus will receive FREE or discounted Early/Late Stay.
Shannon Forest campus
Early Stay is available for students in K3 - 12th Grade from 7:15 - 7:50 a.m. at no charge.
- K3 & K4 meet in the Lower School Annex
- K5 -5th Grade meet in the Lower School Multi-Purpose Room
- 6th - 12th Grade meet in the Upper School Cafeteria
Late Stay is available for students in K3 - 5th Grade from 3:15 - 5:30 p.m. Students can attend Late Stay as needed.
- K3 - K5 students meet in the Lower School Annex.
- 1st - 5th Grade students meet in the Lower School Multi-Purpose Room with outdoor playground time as weather permits.
- Late Stay students may participate in after-school Enrichment Zone activities if they have registered and paid prior to the start of the activity.
- On Upper School Blue Thursdays, Middle School Late Stay is available from 12:45 - 3:00 p.m. Students musts bring a lunch if they are going to Late Stay.
Cost of Late Stay service:
The fee for Late Stay is $8 per hour for the 1st and 2nd child. The 3rd and subsequent children from the same household are free. Students are to be picked up before 5:30 p.m. A late fee of $5 will be assessed for every 5-minute interval that a child is picked up late.
Half Day Late Stay
When the school has a half day schedule, Late Stay is available from 12 noon - 5:30 p.m. for
K3 - 5th Grade students.
- Please bring a bag lunch that does not require re-heating.
- Pre-registration is required for a 3-hour minimum.
Cost for Half Day
The fee is $8 per hour for the 1st and 2nd child. 3rd and subsequent children from the same household are free. Students must be picked up before 5:30 p.m. A late fee of $5 will be assessed for every 5-minute interval your child is picked up late.
|Holiday Dates - FULL Day||Reservation Deadline|
|Thursday, September 12, 2019||Thursday, September 5, 2019|
|Friday, October 25, 2019||Friday, October 18, 2019|
|Monday, November 25, 2019||Monday, November 18, 2019|
|Tuesday, November 26, 2019||Monday, November 18, 2019|
|Holiday Dates - HALF Day||Reservation Deadline|
|Friday, October 4, 2019||Friday, September 27, 2019|
|Tuesday, December 17, 2019||Tuesday, December 10, 2019|
|Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Tuesday, December 10, 2019|
|Thursday, December 19, 2019||Tuesday, December 10, 2019|
|Friday, December 20, 2019||Tuesday, December 10, 2019|
|Thursday, January 23, 2020||Thursday, January 16, 2020|
|Thursday, April 23, 2020||Thursday, April 9, 2020|
|Friday, April 24, 2020||Thursday, April 9, 2020|
|Tuesday, May 19, 2020||Tuesday, May 12, 2020|
|Wednesday, May 20, 2020||Tuesday, May 12, 2020|
|Thursday, May 21, 2020||Tuesday, May 12, 2020|
**IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A FLEXTIME DATE AND DO NOT GIVE 24 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR TO CANCELLATION, YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THAT DATE.