Spirit Week 2020 In The Lower School!
Lower School students will be participating in Spirit Week 2020 activities in the following ways:
Monday: A Pancake Breakfast will be held in the Multi-purpose Room starting at 7:00 a.m. and concluding at 7:45 a.m. Cost per person is $5.
Friday: Spirit Day - It’s all about Crusader colors!
- Students in K5 - 5th Grade will journey across the street for the schoolwide pep rally at 2:10 p.m. Students return to the Lower School Building in time for dismissal.
- Homecoming Games vs. Greenwood & Court Presentation
- Middle School Girls - 4:00 p.m.
- Middle School Boys - 5:00 p.m.
- Varsity Women at - 6:15 p.m.
- Varsity Men - 7:30 p.m.
- Court Presentation following Varsity Men’s game
All proceeds from this year’s Spirit Week will go to support the American Red Cross.