Dear FPA Family,
During the holidays we tend to reminisce about every tradition that frames our current day celebrations. These customs set the tone for our current day traditions. One of the most memorable happenings at my family’s Thanksgiving was my mother singing Johnson Oatman’s “Count Your Many Blessings.” To this day, I can hear her in my mind singing as we prepared the table for the “feast”. The first stanza is powerful.
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.”
The First Presbyterian Academy Family has much to be thankful for, and I would like to enumerate a few blessings.
- We are thankful for this ministry in which we can daily serve the Lord in furthering His kingdom.
- We are thankful for the fellowship of our faculty, staff, and families.
- We are thankful for the service that our faculty and staff perform daily for the students put in our care.
- We are thankful for the Lord bringing us through Covid with face-to-face instruction.
- We are thankful for the re-enrollment of families during the Blitz.
- We are thankful for the Lord’s guidance as we move the school forward.
- We are thankful for the scripture that reminds us that He has gone before us in all things.