Parents, students and friends,
I am SO pleased to present to you our Upper School Spring Concert:
Love One Another
Here are some helpful tips while viewing the concert!
- Make it a true concert night! Dress up, have dinner and a show, and definitely include desserts!
- Have a remote handy to control the volume of each piece, it varies widely.
- If you have a Smart TV, use a screencasting/mirroring app or internet browser app.
- If you watch the concert on a device, connect to a Bluetooth speaker.
- Share the concert with your extended family (help them stream it!) and friends.
- Take a picture of your family enjoying the show and send it to me!
There are two ways to stream/upload the concert:
I didn't know these videos would serve as our concert, they were for classroom use only. Please excuse any wiggles, missing students, and camera operator errors.
Thank you to the parents that sent in additional footage!
I miss you all and have prayed for you and your families. I hope we are together again soon!